Just a quick note to say that we are still not clear whether or not we will be able to open from July 20th(new roadmap we think) or is it still August 10th (old roadmap) . We are hoping to hear from some official authority soon. Many of you have been in touch and sadly I haven't been able to give you definite information. So the best solution I can think of is, get in touch regarding bookings and I will take your details, add you to our waiting list and as soon as we get some kind of official Information I will let you know. Clearly this is far from ideal but without official information this is the best I do right now. Very many thanks to everyone for your good wishes and patience.Looking forward to welcoming you soon.Book Accommodation Now!