Blog

05Oct

The end of season 2020

We would like to say thank you most sincerely to all of you who stayed with us this year and especially those of you who kept the faith with us that we would even be able to open at all this year. Your support meant the world to us not to mention your kind understanding around the operational changes we had to make to keep us all safe. We were blessed to have you with us.

25Sep

Samhradh 2021 Ó Mheitheamh ar aghaidh

Táimid ag súil go mór le samhradh 21 agus le fáilte a chur romhaibh arís.

Tá an cuma ar an scéal go mbeimid ar oscailt am éigin ó Mhí an Mheithimh ar aghaidh.

Táimid ag cur fáilte roimh airithintí agus is féidir teagmháil a dhéanamh linne leis an bhfoirm cuí (contact us).

Idir an dá linn fánaigí slán,

Beir Bua,

Tríona

26Jun

Safety Charter

Good News all the team here have successfully completed Safety Charter  training so you can have confidence that we are continuing to prioritize safety and wellbeing,

So make the most of your summer, and book now!!

see you soon!

Tríona

 

Áthas an domhain orainn go bhfuil an cúrsa oiliúna 'Safety Charter' curtha i gcrích go ráthúil ag gach ball foirne, bígí  muiníneach go bhfuil dea-bhraistinte agus sábhailteacht ar an gcloch is mó ar ár bpáidrín.

Fáilte romhaibh ar ais chugainn,

Bígí i dteagmháil.

Tríona

23Jun

Guest Information Covid-19

We are so glad that we are approaching the day when we can welcome you back to our beautiful island. We have missed you!!

Of course things are going to be a little different. Every change we have made is to give you the confidence that  your wellbeing and the wellbeing of our family and staff is of the utmost importance to us.

Please know that we are compliant with current health and safety guidelines  and our response plan is up to date and in line with B&B Ireland and Fáilte Ireland reccomendations.

We have hand sanitizer stations at all key locations.

22Mar

#in-this- together/ Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine

To All our friends and guests, we have had to make a very hard decision to remain closed for now. Initally we thought it might be ok to open after March 29th but the situation is far too serious to take that risk. Currently ourselves and our community are free of Covid-19, but we will only remain so if we make the hard decisions now. As you are well aware, the population is here is small and diverse in age and very dependent on help from mainland services in a time of emergency.